Everybody has a right to seek the best quality medical treatment at affordable cost, and India is considered as one of the topmost medical tourism destinations. The country boasts to offer affordable and qualitative treatment and thus scores high on many aspects, which comprises renowned doctors, patient satisfaction along with best hospitals in comparison to other countries. As per the research, about two hundred thousand patients travel to India to get the best medical care in teams of almost every health-related issue. Some life saving medical procedures for which patients from different part of the world travel India includes knee replacement, hip arthroplasty, heart bypass as well as CABG along with liver, kidney, and heart transplant.
How to choose the best hospital?
Choosing the best hospital is not an easy task, especially at the time of emergency as you don’t have much time to select the best among all. So grasping knowledge regarding the best hospitals in India to treat all kind of medical problems is a must. You should choose the best multispecialty hospital, which will help you with all kind of medical situations. These multispecialty hospitals treat almost all kind of medical problems, including ENT, Dental, cardio, Infertility, Urology, Oncology, Ortho, and more.
Things to consider before deciding the best hospital
Before choosing best among all, you should check the reviews and ratings for the hospital as patient experience is above all.
- Like safety and cleanliness, infrastructure is also a very important point to check. The hospital should have the newest medical technologies available.
- Best hospitals should have hi-tech equipment for all treatments, along with hi-tech labs for major treatments.
- The primary thing to consider before choosing the best hospital is the experience, specialization, and qualifications of professional doctors in the hospitals. Go through doctors’ profile along with reviews.
- Amenities should also be checked to live near the best hospitals in India. You should also check for some necessary amenities like food, transport, hotels, pharmacy and more.
Best hospitals in India
There are many multispecialty hospitals in India that are fully equipped with world-class infrastructure as well as the latest technologies. Many people visit India for numerous treatments, and these hospitals are equipped enough to offer all the required facilities. Always keep in mind that the hospital will be best if it also provides additional features to support patients’ healthy living and medical services. A good hospital will provide services for health tests such as blood test, diet program, full medical checkup, and more. Below we have listed for you the list of five best hospitals in India:
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- One of the best hospitals in India
- Providing all latest diagnostic, medical as well as surgical facilities
- First hospital in India to be Internationally Accredited by JCI
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- The finest example of medical excellence
- 750 beds in addition to 180 critical care unit beds
- Largest Multi-Specialty Rehabilitation Complex
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Accredited by the NABH, National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- 650 bed capacity along with 17 state-of-the-art operation theatres
- First hospital in India to offer modern radiation therapy for cancer treatment by utilizing CyberKnife VSI
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Provides outstanding medical care
- Air Ambulance Services for remote areas
- Blood Bank operational 24×7
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
- Only hospital in India to also receive the NABL certification in six separate categories
- An ideal combination of technological excellence, complete infrastructure, along with competent care
- Many facilities in the hospital like a special nurse, transport, travel desk, food & dietary services
India is becoming the most preferred medical tourism destination among the foreigners and comes in a list of top ten =medical tourism destination. The country has several best hospitals which provide best healthcare facilities, skilled doctors with low-cost treatment cost.