You need to know some points of difference between professional and non-professional piano moving so as to differentiate between what all prerequisites are there to do the task without incurring any damage. There is a step by step process to learn how to move a piano over long distances. It has to be picked up with proper equipment and covered from any scratches and then taken through small spaces of an apartment to transport by a heavy duty vehicle. Everything included inside that process is a must in order to consider a service professional and anything missing from that list of essentials will be considered non-professional.
This article will tell you the difference between a professional and a non-professional service in detail so that you can yourself consider which one to choose in any case of relocation or buying and selling in your region.
As mentioned above, furniture removalist Brisbane follow some prerequisites made in the process of moving safely keeping in mind the well being of the device as well as the person moving it. You cannot ignore the tasks included even for a minor bit. Following are the steps followed by a professional service so that piano moving is safe, easy and better.
- The first thing they do is communicate with the person who needs such services. Listening to each and every concern posed by the user of the service is taken into consideration before giving you a piano moving quote.
- Then they come to the place of actual transportation and take measurements of the space that is available to them for taking out the device.
- Implementing all the safety measures for the device and person moving it is the third step and then carrying out all those activities is fourth.
- The delivery site is also checked before taking the device out of the picking site. The process is started from the place where the piano has to be packed and the delivery place is a must to be checked before picking up the device.
- Another service performed by professionals is the storage which includes re-tuning the piano for avoiding depreciation during that time. A delicate device like a piano is always prone to some loss in monetary value.
Non Professional services
Any of the above tasks missing from the service you are receiving will be known as non-professional only because proper safety measures are very important for a service to take care of the device as well as for the operating person. You cannot ignore the analyses and all those equipment to cover the piano from any damage. The delivery place is also very important to be checked in advance so as to take all those measures similar to the ones taken on the picking location.
It is always recommended that you find a local piano mover who follows all those techniques of piano moving. If you want to find only genuine movers, you can go to previous customer reviews who have all the facts about the actual services received. The quality of any service can be judged by these honest reviews.